Tuesday 4 December 2012

Owwwl you doing?

... yea that doesn't really work does it? Owl you doing? Oh well it made me laugh!

Good morning everyone! One step closer to christmas, the chocolates are being eaten from the calendar, the decorations are up.... yes I am one of *those* people who insist on maximizing the christmas cheer! haha! Just need to make sure Luke doesn't eat or bring down the tree!

So, still in Birthday mood, I have another card for you using more goodies from the lovely Miss Tiina!
TreeTop Owls! Oooooooooooooooooooo so cute!

I love the fact that with this pack you get the owls seperately, so you can use 1, 3, 5, 4, 2 or all in any combination! Fan-dabby-dosey!

So check out my creation!

Image: Treetop Owls by Miss Tiina
Inks and Things: Printer Ink
Papers: Kraft Card blank from papermania, Blue card from Paper Mill direct
Odds and Sods: Ribbon from stash. Sentiment generated in Word using Miss Tiina font 
I just love those cute owls hiding away! The possibilities with this set are endless! Don't you think?
I love the designs by Miss Tiina, the quality of the images are always amazing, and because they are vector you can scale them to any size and they lose no quality! They print *beautifully* and because she is just so awesome you get a lot of flexibility with her designs, especially papers in that you get individual components, you can change the colour of almost all elements of a design! 

Anyway, enough of my babbling! Do go check out her designs either at her blog Miss Tiina or at the shop at SugarHillCo

Until next time, take care!

Jennie
xx

4 comments:

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx